开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, May 29, 2006

Hmmm.
Yesterday I didn't went home.
Opps.
I ton-ed over at Aik Leng's house.
Nah.
Just don't feel like staying at home.
Whahahaz.
What's happening to me?

Suppose to go to his house to watch "Scary Movie 3" in the morning, but due to the heavy downpour, I went over to his house at around 6+pm.
When I reached, used his computer alittle and we left for Lot1.
Went to the mall and walked around.
ZZZ.
Then went to LJS for dinner.
He treated me the Chocolate Pie.
Yummy.
Thanks ar Aik.
Oh ya.
We went to arcade too.
He played the MJ machine.
Quite fun yea.


Then went to NTUC to buy snacks for the night.
And we went back to his house.
Used his computer..
Then rotted infront of his TV with his mother and brothers.
Lol~
Super funny lah his family.
The way they spoke and the things they spoke about, super comical. =x
Hmmm.
Went to sleep at around 1+am.


I was the the bottom of the bed and he's on his bed OK.
Lol.
Ya. Then we talked, talked and talked until 3+am.
"Brownie"... etc. We bascially talked about everything under the sun.
Haha.
We came to a stop when I didn't reply him and he thought I was asleep and hence,
slept.


Wake up at around 9+am.
Super tired..
His father drove me back home.
Super paiseh lah.
Already troubled them when i stayed over for the night, now still need to drive me back.
Zzz.
But nevertheless, his dad still drove me back.
Thanks ar! =)


I went to bed immediately when I reached home.
Sleep till 2pm.
Now.
What to do?
Mug??
Not in the MOOD for it leh..
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home