开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Korea Rep. VS Togo [2:1]

Korea was lagging behind during the first half of the match with Togo's KADER scoring 1 goal.
But, Korea's LEE Chun Soo & AHN Jung Hwan
managed to score 2 goals in the second half of the match.
Korea then WON!


France VS Switzerland [0:0]

It's a draw. Hmmm. I don't know what to say. Haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
BARTHEZ (FRA) save!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No 10 - ZIDANE Zinedine (FRA)



Brazil VS Croatia [1:0]

Brazil WON!
KAKA managed to secure 1 goal during the first half of the match.
It was a very exciting match.
Brazil super PRO lah, esp their strikers.
Haha.
Though I only watched the first half of the match (cos was too tired at 4am aldy), but no goals in the second half.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No 9 - Ronaldo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No 8 - KAKA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No 6 - Roberto Carlos

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ronaldinho

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
GOAL! (by KAKA)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Man of the Match - KAKA

I noticed there are red veins at the corner of my eyes last night.
Does that means that I've been lacking sleep??
Oppss. Too engrossed in mugging.
Whahahahha.

Right, going out now to.. MUG, yes.
See ya all! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home