开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Portugual VS Iran [2:0]

Weehz!
Portugal WON!
Their goals were all during the second half. One by the mid field Deco & one via penalty shoot by C.Ronoaldo!!
YES! They WON!
But Luis Figo got "disfigured" during the match. LOL.
No lah, his face got kicked by the opponent's soccer boots. =x

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DECO's shoot from outside the penalty box.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No.20 - Deco.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WOOZ!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ronaldo's penalty kick.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Of coz, he scored!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OUCHZ.



CZECH Rep. VS GHANA [2:0]

Woa. What an outcome.. Haiz..
Though I don't support the GHANA, but their score wld have been 3 NIL if that guy score that penalty shoot. Haha..
But can't blame lah, it's under tremendous stress..


Italy VS USA [1:1]

OMG! Own goal?!



Right. Tonight there's Brazil & France's matches!!
Weez. Haha.

Common Test is coming!!
Coming!! I felt as though I have not prepare anything yet!! Opps!!

My father just ask me to JIAYOU for the exams next week.
Haha. Yeah, I will!!

It's next thurs!!! FINALLY!!!!
WHAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home