开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, January 25, 2010

Work's piling.

It's going to be 2am soon and I got to wake up early tomorrow for 10am class. Boring to the max. I'm kind of feeling hungry now and if not for class tomorrow, I would definitely be enjoying my supper now. Yawns.

This week is gonna to be a super packed week, with events lined up all the way to Sunday. Oh gosh. It means I've to make use every little bit of my time to complete my tutorials and stuff. Especially on Probability. Gdamn hard!!

Anyway, I've started teaching again. Meaning to say 4hrs/week of mugging gone. Wells. At least I'm earning for my after sem2 holiday trips! I can't wait already! :)

I'm taking my first IPPT attempt this weekend. It would be a miracle if I can clear it. The last time when I ran was during Nike Human Race, and that was, hmm, three freaking months ago? And I totally don't have the time to train for it this week. So yeah. Don't care. Haha.

NUSSU Bash this Saturday also. Hope it turns out fine. And yes, it's Mr Ooi's birthday celebration this weekend too. We're going to dye our hair!

Packed but happy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home