开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Monday, June 19, 2006

Japan VS Croatia [0:0]

Haha. I support neither of the teams so I've got nothing to update about. Despite that, I still catch the first half of the match.

Croatia missed the penalty during the first half and many chances to score. Haiz. Aik should have won. Lol.

Also, the Japan keeper, KAWAGUCHI, almost missed the ball when his player passed the ball back to him at their area. Luckily, the ball rolled out of the field and not into the net. If not, it will be a big Boo Boo. Lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He's the keeper.
But he quite good lah, save alot of balls from Croatia.



Brazil VS Australia [2:0]

Well done Brazil! They won!!
There were no goals during the first half. They missed some chances to score also.
Don't know what happen to Ronaldo. Off form?

Then during the beginning of the second half, ADRIANO scored! Weez.
Then Ronaldo got subst out.
Substitue FRED did a great job by scoring in another goal!
It was a pretty easy goal for him cos' none was defending.
KAKA could have score another goal during the last minute but he missed!
Overall, they won! Bye Australians! Hehe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
KAKA.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ADRIANO.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Brazil rejoicing after their first goal.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What happen Ronaldo?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Easy goal by FRED.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy~~



Anyway, woke up early today to celebrate Father's Day. Haha. Pretty weird uhz?
Cos' my father is working today so my Mum only bght a cake to celebrate.
After that, went to mug abit. Then came out to West Mall to cut hair.

Got Eddie to accompany me. He recommended me the saloon outside West Mall.
SUCK LAH. Lol. Super ugly lahz. Haha.
But he waited very long outside cos' was crowded.
Thanks arz!

After that, got home bathed and mug again.
Then came out at 4+pm to meet Aik.

Went to MAC to watch Japan VS Croatia at 9pm,
plus some mugging.
We had a small bet between us and I won!
WOOHZ. Lol.

We left after the first half cos' he lost in his bet (I mean real one), then no mood to continue watching. Haha.
Many people were eyeing our seats so I thought of the idea of "selling" our seats to them.
Whahahah.
Of cos, I didn't lah.
Went to Arcade after that.
Virtual Striker!
Weehz. Fun~~

Then went home liao.
Watched the Brazil match at 12am
and now watching France VS Korea.
WOOHZ.
France is leading by 1 goal now.
Henry Thierry score one!
Tmr then I'll update on the details about the match. (:


Don't feel like sleeping leh. Sian.
Cos' I know the moment I open my eyes tmr morning, it will be intensive MUGGING of chemistry for Tuesday.
Super SIANIFIED~~~~
How I wish time could stop here now.........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home