开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

SIANIFIED.. Chemistry today is HAIZ..
Despite studying so much...

All the equations and solubities pH for periodicity & grp II sucks big time..
All screwed and messed up.. I think I even wrote pH 2.5 for an ALKALINE solution..WTF.
All equations suddenly forgotten on the spot.. sux..

Hope still can get a B.. via MCQ.. it's alright lah i think for MCQs..
There was a wrong ans or error or hint during the very last minute.. And..
I still got it wrong.. WTH.


Anyway, heck lah..
tmr MATHS.. Hope won't screw up anymore.. ZzZ.


Tonight there's England and Germany matches!!
Woohz! Think only able to watch Germany one cos' it's shown ealier...
England s at 3AM! Freaking late..
Can't watch it liao.. if not Maths tmr is another goner! Lol.

Spain VS Tunisia [3:1]

Spain's goals were all during second half..
By RAUL and TORRES Fernando.
There's a penalty shoot during the 91mintue!


Super tired now.. feel like sleeping till tmr.. but still got Maths to mug.. ZZZ!
One down.. two more to go...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home