Yesterday woke up and watched Italy VS Germany.
Italy won at the very last 2 minutes.
Chao Tycho~
Lol.
But I'm quite happy cos' I don't want Germany to win. Lol.
When there's a goal, I heard people around my neighbourhood shouting "GOAL!".
Haha.
I thought this would only happen in the Finals but, who knows.
As a result, I was super tired in school.
Maths abit drifted off afer 30mins.
Haha.
Chem lecture, trying my best to stay awake and listen.
GP~
Totally switched off~
Haha.
SORRY if my actions or whatever offended people today,
it wasn't on purpose!
I'm really tired and shagged!
Haha.
Then had a talk with Ms Ho in the canteen when stoning there.
Hahaha.
She told me to study by understanding and not memorizing.
And gave us some tips on studying. -_-''
I need to catch some sleep again now and it's 9pm!
Haha.
Later catching Portugal VS France.
I do hope that Portugal will win if not, I'm going broke! (due to bet with some ppl)
YAWNNNNNNNN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home