开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Friday, June 30, 2006

Super bloody freaking fucking pissed and DL now.
Lol.

First I went out of my hse without taking my Handphone.
And I only realised it when I had reached the bus stop.
So I make a U turn back home to get my HP.

Looking the time, I was scared that I'll be late for my appt so I took a cab to MINDEF.
Wasted my 8bucks.

I waited freaking long for that lady to get my LOI done.
ZZZ.

And that bitch actually gave me 1 of their document and she didn't even realise it.
She called me when I left MINDEF and was at the bus stop.
So I make another U turn back to MINDEF to hand over that document to her.
As a result, I missed my bus to the MRT station.

I waited freaking long for another bus to come.
DAMN.

As a result, I was LATE for 15mins for my appt.
And guess what?
That lady told me that the doctor had leave after 320pm for an emergency
and tell me to come again tmr morning.
FUCK YOU MAN!

So I made my way home.
And when I take out my mp3, the battery went flat.
FUCK LAH.
So the whole journey from Simei to BB, I was staring into the space like a retard.
ZZZ.


All in all, nothing was accomplished today.
Wasted my time totally and my money as well.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!
zzzzz.
And I had to make another trip down to CGH AGAIN tomorrow morning.
Super DL~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home