开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Friday, June 23, 2006

Woohz. Nice sleep I had yesterday.
Aik called when I was sleeping half way through ytd night, waking me up from my slp.
Ben called this morning to wake me up from my slp!
I wanted to sleep for 20hours but I can't get back to sleep after these calls. Lol.
But nvm lah, I slept for 12hours at least.
I wanted to get all my sleep back!

Brazil VS Japan [4:1]

Woa, thrashing sia. Haha. Brazil won!
Ronaldo is back in action! He scored 2 goals in total!
Hooz.
Anyway I didn't catch the match cos I was sleeping soundly in my room.
But nvm, Brazil still won! =)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ronaldo scored~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shoot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The "booboo" Japan Keeper.


Czech VS Italy [0:2]

Alright, Czech is out of the top 16 and Italy is in.
Errr..
Czech is out?!


Anyway, here are some the pictures of England and Argentina's matches few days ago!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joe COLE scored!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Steven GERRARD also scored!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Frank LAMPARD.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
David BECKHAM.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wayne ROONEY.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lioniel MESSI.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
RODRIGUEZ Maxi.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
TEVEZ Carlos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home