Common Test is finally over!! Whahaha.
It has been soooo long for me, cos' I started preparing a few weeks before.
But, I regretted starting so early!! Outcome is, I think I still will FLUNK big time for ALL 3 papers!!
How encouraging!!
Anyway, one down, TWO more to go!!
That is, Prelims & Alvls!
WOOHZ~
Have been missing alot of matches these 3days.
They include, Portugal, England and Argentina.
YAWN!!
But luckily, they all ALL in the TOP 16!!!
WOOHZ!
Brazil, Netherlands, Germany & Spain are also in the TOP 16 too!
Actually wanted to sleep like hell today after I reached home.
But something is going on in my house so I couldn't do anything but to ROT on the sofa.
YAWN.
Anyway, I like my ROOM to the core now!!
WOOHZ! It rawks man! Haha.
I want to buy a Mini Sofa and TV to put inside my room!
WHAHAHA!
Right now,
I'm terribly tired and hungry.
Tonight I'm going to REST! REST! and SLEEP!
BUT!
There's Brazil match at 3am.
ARHHHHH..
Oh ya, I was LATE for today physics paper!!
I woke up only at 730am when the paper starts at 8am!!
Luckily Benson's call woke me up, if not....................
Then, I dashed out of my house like one mad idiot and ran to the bus stop.
It was already 745am.
I wanted to hail a cab BUT there were SO many working adults fighting with me!!
Then, I called for booking of cab.
And that stupid uncle waited inside the carpark while I was outside there waiting!
Wasted time sia!!
By the time I reached sch, it was already 820am.
I ran up to the classroom and did my paper.
I thought I cldn't finish like Chemistry MCQ.
But luckily, there were only 30 Qns.
Take my advice, don't ever be late for an exam, it sucks!
Take care! (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home