Alright. Back to update.
Talk about soccer first. Haha.
Sunday night woke up at 3am to catch Holland VS Portugal match at 3am despite school the next day. Haha. Why? Cos' it's Portugal!
Netherlands VS Portugal [0:1]
Luckily, Portugal won! Wootz!
The goal was scored by No18 Maniche during the 23th minute. Weez.
It was a very exciting and violent match.
Deco and Costinha both got RED cards and won't be able to play during the next match with England. C.Ronaldo also got injured and don't know if he will be playing too. Omg?!
Is Portugal going to win like that?
2 of the Holland players also got RED cards. Luis FIGO also got pissed and use his head to knock his head against one of the holland player. Haha.
Nice match~

Man of the Match - Maniche

C.Ronaldo got injured during the match~
Before that was England VS Ecuador match.
England VS Ecuador [1:0]
Wootz! Nice free kick by David Beckham which secure a place for England in the Top 8.
Superb. I still remb I was so nervous during the match when England didn't even score any goals up till the 60th minute. Cos of..... Haha.
Frank Lampard is still missing alot of chances to score. ZZZ.

Getting ready..

Goal!

Yeahz!

GERRARD.

Lampard. Errr..
The rest of the matches are:
France VS Spain [3:1]
Ghana VS Brazil [0:3]
Italy VS Australia [1:0]
Switzerland VS Ukraine [0:3]
The Quarter Finals will begin only this Friday.
~Germany VS Argentina
~Italy VS Ukraine
~Portugal VS England
~France VS Brazil
OMG! Argentina is meeting up with Germany! How?! Hope Argentina must win and make it to the Top 4 Semis!
England and Portugal... ZZZ. Both teams that I support are playing against each other..
Anyway, whoever wins, I'm happy. Haha. I do hope that England will win though, cos Portugal is "badly injured".
As for the other two, think Brazil and Italy will make it to the Semis.
Wootz. Exciting matches over the weekend!!
Back to school~
Yawnz...... Mundane schoo life.
So tired these few days, don't know why.
Maybe I'm lacking of sleep cos' something happen in my house.
Sianified.
Got back GP result.
I flunked my Paper 1 - 22/50
I kind of expected it when I did that paper. Cos I did a question that I had never ever attempted before. I'm used in doing CRIME qns but this freaking paper just don't even have a single one!!
My Paper 2 - 32/50 Kind of unexpected.. Lol.
Overall a pass beh. Not that satisfied lah.
Nothing unusual happened during Tuesday, except that I was like an idiot in the canteen in the morning, thanks to don't know who. Muahahha.
Got back Physics paper today.
As expected, didn't perform very well. In fact, just a pass. I don't know if I should feel happy that I pass cos' people around me didn't do that well. But I somehow just don't sense that happiness in me. Perhaps this isn't what I want?
Alright. Need to catch some sleep liao.
Then wake up and chiong tutorials again.
Whahahaha.
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................
Tag beh people. (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home