开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Friday, June 30, 2006

Alright. Shall do an update w/o soccer today. (acutally the fact is there are no soccer matches these 2 days to update abt!)

Up till this point of time, I'm seriously very disappointed with my results.
Though I didn't appear to be very upset about it, but I know myself, I'm not satisfied with this kind of freakin results.
I'm gonna to work even harder.
This mid year just made me realise that mugging for even freaking long time won't let you gain anything for it, most importantly is to study smartly.

Didn't attend school today cos got some freaking appointment later on. Freaking sian.
Feeling a little weird last night when I know I won't be coming to school.
I felt abit guilty as I'll be missing phy & chem tutorials.
So I thought of coming to sch then applying for early leave.
But it's just too troublesome. Haha.
Also, I won't be seeing my friends till next tuesday cos Monday is Youth day, and I gonna miss them! Whhahahaha.
Come to think of it, we're still left with barely 4months with each other.
Hmm..


Caught two movies this week.
Just my luck and Superman.
Both are nice.
Superman is abit boring.
But the action scene and powers are nice.
Just my luck is okay. Interesting story.
Got McFly singing "5 colors" every now and then.
Haha.
How I wish I've the female lead's luck!
Wootz~


Today there's Argentina and Germany match.
ARG is going to WIN!
Who wanna bet with me?
I don't believe Germans will win!
Haha.
Let's just wait and see!! =))


Aright, I'm running late.
Got to go~
See ya people!
Enjoy the long weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home