England VS Portugal [0:0]
It was a Nil Nil till the 90th minute.
No goals during the 30min Extra time so to decide the victory, there was Penalty shootout.
PSO [1:3]
Por - 3 ; Eng - 1
It was an exciting one.
England's Lampard and Gerrard missed their shots.
zZz..

CR score the impt penalty for Portugal.

Luis FIGO.

Hey, I think this keeper Robinson sux.
Lol.

David BECKHAM got injured!

GERRARD.

ROONEY got a RED card during the match and got sent off.

I like this pose. Wootz.

How sad..
France VS Brazil [1:0]
I've got nothing to say about this match. Haha.
Cos all along I thought Brazil will win.
This France VS Brazil match was 1998's WC Finals.
These 2 country met up with each other again.
What surprising was that France won again.
It was a goal by HENRY Thierry.
A free kick by ZIDANE.

Man of the Match - HENRY Thierry.

My fav player from France - ZIDANE Zinedine.
The Top 4 are out: Germany, Italy, Portugal and France.
Of all the teams I support, Argentina and England got out.
My only hope lies in Portugal now. Haha.
Pls beat the hell outta France next week!
Hahaha.
Don't know what happen lately.
I got fucked up easily over small matters.
FUCK~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home