Alright, just a quick update.
Thursday went to watch Priates of the Carribean - Dead Man Chest
after school with Meitui and Aik.
Didn't stay back as promised with the rest to mug in school, sorry yeah!
And. ChenHuiii.. CHEER UP BEH!
So Aik went home first to change since it's still early while me and Meitui went to WestMall to grab a bite.
We ate BK and crapped there.
Not really crap lah.
Some serious talking.
LOL.
Soon it was 430pm and Aik came.
We went in the cinema and watched POC.
Quite an alright moive lah, I thought.
Though I didn't watch POC1, but I still manage to understand some parts thanks to Aik beside me explaining to me.
Haha.
Captain Jack is darn a joker lah.
Lol.
The mv was quite long. More than 2.5hrs I think.
BUT, it has NO ENDING!
Means there will be part 3 next year!
YAWN.
I don't like mvs with no ending.
After I reached home, I went straight to do my Hypothesis Testing tutorial and assignment.
Hehe.
I felt very guilty for not touching a single piece of work throughout the day.
So I dedicated 4hours to my Maths from 8pm to 12am, with no TV and distraction.
Hehe.
Disciplined yea?
Haha.
Friday is just another boring long day in school.
After school which is around 4pm,
Me & Bay & Meitui went to WestMall Mac to eat,
despite catching the Supersize MAC video during GP earlier on.
We aren't affected though.
Haha.
After eating, the stubborn Meitui wanted me to watch Lord of the Ring VCD at my house.
He came up with lots of reasons to convince me to watch.
Haha.
So I waited for him downstairs at his house while waiting him to get change and everything.
Then we proceed on to my house.
We watched LOR (part 1-3 which has 10 VCDs, each of duration 45mins-1hr) from 7+pm to 1230am.
YAWN!
Haha.
But must really thank him for explaining seriously to me every detail of the mv,
cos I won't be able to comprehend the mv without him around explaining to me.
I think he explain until almost want to vomit blood.
Hehe.
We didn't manage to finish all the 10 VCDs but 5 only.
Cos we were too tired.
Guess continue another day bah.
(:
Alright.
Weekends are here.
Time to chiong studies.
Clear all homeworkssssssssssssssss!
BUT.
I'm down with a serious cough.
One day, I will cough out blood I guess.
ZZZZZZZ~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home