开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Did I mention that I was super unwell in the preivous entry which was Monday?
Haiz.
Never did I expect I would really fall sick, and it's terrible.

So I slept at 830pm on Monday, cos I thought by sleeping early, I can replenish my energy, and most importantly, everything will be fine again after I wake up the next morning.
But I kept waking up during certain intervals. Like 10pm, 12am, 2am, 4am & 6am.
ZZZ.
I didn't have a good sleep I guess.

So the next morning the illness remains. I was super shagged. I felt as though I had no energy to move a single step. Haha.
And my head is spinning like hell. Super pain. My throat is super dry.
But I still made my way to school.
On the bus, Raywne talked to me but I just nod and shake my head to reply her.
Sorry yeah!

Then as the day proceeds, it isn't getting better.
I looked like a dead corpse walking around in school.
Expressionless and quiet.

During GP, I seize any chance to lie my head on the table to catch some sleep the moment Mr Chan isn't talking.
Then during break.
I was super hungry but I cldn't decide on what to eat.
So Aik bght me his so called "Nutritious Meal" which comprises of 1 Watermelom, Papaya and Banana.
True enough, I became abit better after these fruits. Hehe.

I was feeling super cold throughout the day also.
Thanks ChenHui for lending me your small jacket!

And Meitui, thanks for helping me to carry my Phy Tys the whole day and following my "orders" throughout the day. Haha.
Also, forbitting me from eating those unhealthy stuff.
Lol.

I still remember Qamarul asking me to JIAYOU after phy lecture cos I was super sick at that time. Haha. So funny.
And Kok Swee and BayBay who constantly kept asking me to apply early leave and go home. Haha.

Thanks to the rest who had showed concern in one way or another.
(:


Though my throat still hurts alittle now, I guess the old "jUn" is back.
Haha.
The happy and cheerful one.
LOL!

It's the mugging season~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home