Alright. I'm back after a week of MIA.
All I can say is that my past one week was TIRING!!
Everyday stayed back in school to study at PD block after school to 8+pm,
then went to West Mall to makan dinner with Aik n Ben.
It has sort of become a daily routine ler lar.
But still, there's still many stuff not completed.
Maths statistics rev wshts.. Phy rev wshts..
Chem test..
zZz..
It's ENDLESS lah..
But it can be quite fun when you mug till so hard and then go play in the field for 1plus hr.
We just did that yesterday night.
At around 8pm, Ben and Bay went to the field and train soccer.
Then I went to join him after I completed my stuff.
Aik came shortly after too.
We played soccer in the super dark field.
I can barely see the ball lah.
Haha.
Bay and Aik were singing like nobody business,
and me and Ben were kicking like nobody business.
We then play BBall.
Fun and tiring~
PD block's rooftop can be quite a good place to talk with your friends too.
We did that yesterday until the rain came pouring.
We sat there looking at different type of thunder.
Haha.
Guess the momentum is here already.
Need to do many things over this weekend.
Super sian..........
Ok lah.
I've got nothing to blog about anymore.
My life is boring~ FOR NOW.
Haha.
BUT!
Project Work makes my life interesting!
WHAHAHAHAHA!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home