Hey! I'm back to blog again!
Haven't been touching my com since last weekend.
Been quite busy with school work and stuff.
Yawnz. Mentally and physically drained.
I'm still coughing away..
Monday after school went mugging at mac near JJ.
Then went back to school around 4pm to PD block and continue mugging.
It's all about mugging. Lol.
Then something happened.
Meitui went back first, and I stayed behind to complete my stuff with Shak.
At around 8pm, Aik came up from his jog I think and we went home in a cab.
Tiring day.
Tuesday.
We pon-ed Yoga today.
I mean who will want to go right, Haha.
So we went to play BBALL instead.
And did 6 rounds of running with Aik who vowed to go on diet.
Lol.
Then after BBALL. I went racing with xiaohui.
I won! Haha.
But she gave up halfway. And I still use all my might to keep on running.
Lol.
Running is fun.
Wootz.
Then had phy extra lesson from 3+pm - 5+pm.
Super yawn.
During our 10mins break,
me and xiaohui sat outside the LT and crap instead of going back there when the 10mins is up.
Whahaha.
We had some "serious talking" outside the LT.
Lol.
We refuse to go back only after like 20mins or so of talking.
Haha.
When we return, the lesson carried on for like 5mins and we are released!
Wootz.
Hahaha.
Wednesday was a short day.
Had maths tutorial in the morning.
Cleared all the tutorials for Statistics liao.
Wootz. Haha.
Time to move on to revision for maths!
After school went PD block to mug but was chased off due to J1 meet parents session.
So me, meitui, chenhui & kahfong went to the canteen and mug instead.
I wanted to go home but that meitui wanted to stay and complete his work, so I acc-ed him lorh.
After awhile, we went to the track to watch the interhse soccer match.
Then I left with Kok Swee to Mac for dinner.
Talked to him over the dinner.
Details shall not be revealed.
Hehe.
Just then, I realised my HP was NOT WITH ME!!
I panicked like hell lah.
So I used Kok's phone and dial my no.
Guess who picked up the call?!
It's Shiying!!
Haha.
I actually left my phone with her in school when I met her at the study bench earlier on which I completely forgotten about it.
Phew.
She save my day!!
So I went back to school to claim back my phone and went PD block and mug with her till 10pm when we were being chased away.
Super tired, but productive! (:
Thursday was super tired.
Some "You know I know" stuff happen after school.
Hahahahaha.
I can't say out here, if not I'll be slaughtered left right centre.
Lol.
Acc-ed Kok Swee with Aik & Benson to get his specs outside school.
Then went mugging in LL after chem extra lesson from 2-3pm.
Went running with xiaohui, kahfong & meitui at around 530pm.
Nice~~
Then went West Mall with Aik and Benson to...........
watch moive!
Haha.
Wanted to watch CLICK one, but it has been pushed till 3 Aug.
So we watched Nacho Libre.
Very BORING show.
Not worth watching at all.
Benson went in the mv with a full of anticipation face and came out with a black face.
Haha.
DON'T WATCH!
Not nice one!
Friday which is today is quite a slacking day.
Mr Oh isn't present in school today.
Had chem prac and some survey.
I finished it quite fast.
I just put all "agree".
Heck lah~ Lol.
Then after school went West Mall to stock up my pencil case.
Everything inside went out of ink.
Haha.
Now I'm blogging.
Just finish talking on the phone with Benson for like 1hr plus.
Some "You know I know" stuff.
Haha.
My ear is SUAN DAO~
Now going to makan liao.
Then tmr going out to mug with Aik and Ben.
YAWN~
There are SOOOOOO many things to complete lah.
I need TIME!!!!
Anyway, I just heard F.I.R new song via the youtube.
I saw their MV too.
SUPER NICE LAH!
F.I.R is just so creative, always coming up with different styles.
Nice~!
I love them!
Oh ya.
FUCK man.
Gayle is OUT! OUT!!
zzzzzzz...
I wanna sleep like there's no tomorrow~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home