Hey! I'm back to update.
Cos.. today is XIAO HUI's Birthday!
Happy 18th Birthday Xiao Huiiiiii!
Back to my weekends first.
Haha.
Aik and Ben came over to my house to do their electrochem on saturday.
Before that, Zhi Jian came over.
Long time no see.
Had a chat with him..
Then they came after he left.
So do do do..
And I forgot what happened liao.
Haha.
They went back at around 11pm bah.
Sunday went to JE Lib mug early in the morning.
Teens today are really KS!
I merely reached 10mins before the lib is opened.
And guess what?
Alot of "campers" are already there!
So zzz.
When the door opens, everyone dashed in as if there was a SALES gg on.
YAWN~
Some "You Know I Know" stuff happened.
Opps. Hahahhaa.
Then acc-ed Ben and his friends to play bball.
Errr.
The rest shall not be elaborated.
Haha.
Check out with MeiTui if you wanna know.
Lol. "I Know You Know".
Monday was as usual normal school day.
Went JP after mugging with Meitui at around 7pm.
Ate KFC and bought my FIR Album!!!
Wootz! Super bloody F nice!
Haha~
Then took "240" home.
Tuesday.
Aik Ben and ME PON school!
Haha. Long time no PON.
Aik came over early in the morning to my house.
And we left at around 9am for JE for breakfast.
Then went to JE lib mug.
Benson came shortly after.
We stayed there till around 5plus when something terrible happened.
My HP went missing just right behind me!!
FUCK MAN!
I HOPE THAT THE THIEF WILL GET HIS RETRIBUTION!
GET STRIKE BY LIGHTNING OR GET KNOCKED DOWN BY CARS!
ZZZ!
Luckily I still got a spare phone at home.
If not..............
We went to eat prata for dinner near my house.
Then they came over to my house for awhile.
And left at around 10+pm.
When we were leaving, the "DN" game starts.
So funny lah.
These 2 bastards gang up and "DN" me.
And I ended up sitting on the floor of the lift!
Hahha.
This "DN" carry one even on the bus.
Hahaha.
Dots.
TODAY!
Xiaohui's Birthday!
The usual gang went to JP's SAKAE to celebrate her BD!
Me and Aik were late cos we went home and change first.
Opps!
I'm lazy to elaborate on the details..
Hehe..
For more info, please approach XIAOHUII in school!
Lol.
Alright lah.
Think that's about it.
Need to catch some sleep.
Tmr is A LONG DAY!
Take care~
"I'm really tired. Hope to get out of this real soon. I wanna break free!"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home