开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Friday, August 04, 2006

Went to watch CLICK earlier on with Aik and Ben.
Hmm.. NICE!

The story is interesting and the movie is damn funny.
Some parts are really LAME and hilarious.
Hahaha.
You guys should go catch it.
Worth your $$!
It has been a long time since I watch a movie without checking my phone the time,
thinking "when is this mv gg to end?"
I just sat through the 1.5+hrs, enjoying the movie. =)


This week has been a rather slacking week.
Didn't really touch any books and notes.
But one thing I'm happy about is,
I've improve on the score of my MCQ!
Wootz! From 21 to 31!
Plus some stupid mistakes here and there.
And I think I can now take a shorter time in doing the MCQ.
I finished it 15mins before the allocated ending time!
So cool right?
Hahahaha...


This week need to chiong maths already.
Been neglecting this subj for quite some time.
Haiz.
It's another boring weekend.


"will rather be the one to leave."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home