开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yesterday was the eve of National Day.
Skipped the morning carnival with Kok Kart Ben and Xh.
Aik gave me a shock when I knew that he pon-ed too.
So we met up at Mac for breakfast before proceeding to school for chemistry extra lesson.
Yawnz.

Sianified.
After all the improvement, I fell again.
From 31 to 28.
Sigh.
Nvm. This shall not stop me from improving further!
My aim: 36. I shall get it one day!


After the whole thing, the group of us went makan at the market.
At around 5pm, me and Ben went to Bukit Timah to play pool.
We wanted to play LAN initially but that bastard at the counter is super GL.
Making me super DL.
So we went to play pool first.
Quite fun~
Then we went to eat Mac for dinner.
If not for Benson, I'll never return back to that LAN shop.
Haha. Yup. We went back to the LAN shop to play CS.
Though it's the DOTA era now, but I still insisted on playing CS!
Cos' I dunno how to play DOTA!

Then we walked home from BT to BB.
Halfway through, we pass by Karthik's house and dragged him out.
Haha.
We toured around his Condo and sat on the "chair" beside the pool to enjoy the moonlight.
Whaaha.
After that, we continue our WALK home.


Alright.
Need to really chiong study these 2 days liao.
Had enough fun liao!
Going out now to mug.
Jiayou all! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home