37 days to Prelims... 87 days to A levels..
37 days to Prelims... 87 days to A levels..
37 days to Prelims... 87 days to A levels..
37 days to Prelims... 87 days to A levels..
37 days to Prelims... 87 days to A levels..
This is what I see from MSN nicks.. blogs.. and everywhere!!
Arghz.
Super stressed up with all these countdown etc.
Simply the fact that I'm still slacking my ass off especially for the past 2 weeks.
I wonder where has my motivation went to...
Haiz..
Really need to pull my socks up and chiong liao.
Time wait for no one.
To all my friends,
put aside whatever that's troubling you now.
stay focus. FOCUS!
whatever that does not concern A levels can wait.
if not, you will really regret it!
From today onwards,
I gonna be a mugger!!
Nothing shall distract me again!!!
Anyway, that's my own problem lah.. doesn't concern you guys..
Whahahaha..
I'm addicted to pool! Anyone in for a game or two?
NAH!
After As then play!
Haha.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home