Haiz.
Time is really running out.
I know I know.
I really know.
We are left with only 26days to Prelims.
And I'm not sure if I've cover up to 50% of the 3 subjects syllabus.
Die Die Die.
Next week gonna chiong study liao.
No more entertainment for me.
No more distractions.
I shall say NONONONONONONONONONONONO to everything except books and notes.
LOL.
Super no life.
BUT.
No choice.
Actually I'm not feeling great now, cos of something that happened when the 3 of us went out.
I really wonder what happens recently.
Something must be seriously wrong and thus, the reason behind all these.
Haiz. I really wish to stay focus and concentrate on my books but I just can't help but to think of THAT.
Haiz....
I just hope everything will clear up soon.
Really. For the very last time.
I'm really tired...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home