开心就好 never stop smiling! :)

Sunday, August 13, 2006

I'm now blogging in a LAN shop at Bukit Timah.
Yes. At 245am now.
YAWN~~
I'm uber sleepy..


This afternoon went out mugging with Meitui and Aik.
At CCK's Mac.
Cldn't find a place at WM so head down to CCK.
Saw Cheryl again at BK.

We mugged till 7plus and went to LOT1.
We went to play pool!
Wooz.
My favourite, though I'm still learning.
Whahaha.
We played for abt 3hours.
And then,
we went to Bukit Timah to play CS.
And yes.
Here I'm blogging after 2hours of CS.
Super sian liao.
And the other 2 are DOTA-ing.
I don't know how to DOTA so I'm blogging now.

It's kinda weird when everyone around you is gaming and you are BLOGGING.
Haha.

I wonder how we are going home later.
No bus no train.
YAWN~~~~~


Anyway.
I know I'm super slack.
super duper.
Less than 30days to Prelims.
and I'm still pool-ing and game-ing.
Shyt.
Someone pls pull me out of this.


Alright.
Got to go..
Will I be studying tmr???????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home